Re: [pyrnet] hello and housetraining

barb, i'm not far from the puppy training days. in fact, some days i am still
in them with 5 month old mellow. he can be incredibly good, going to the
barrier in the family room to let me know he wants out. he can also hold
peeing a bit when i am in the middle of something. one thing he has a harder
time holding is the "other".  on occassion he has even pooped in his crate
when he had to go and i wasnt there to let him out. i need some words of
encoragement about that!
  he's so close to perfect (just like all my other pyrs before him) that its
scary. i have seen my friends dogs of other breeds and, well, give me a pyr
pup anytime.
  now if he could only learn not to pull on lead he would be perfect in all
ways. the good news is that with my new longer arms i should be able to
change ceiling lightbulbs without a chair in a year or so.
  -roz and mellow
ohhh, how do i include pictures in pyrnet?