Re: [pyrnet] Summer Heat Question--

merrirfave@icehouse.net writes:

it was explained to me that they have a double coat of hair, and no sweat
glands ; therefore, trapping the wetness, and making humidity in between
the layers of the fur, and making them even more hot!

They are not going to have the undercoat in summer and I would make sure it
is out before drenching them as it will tangle and cause hot spots.  Not so
sure it would make the hotter being wet with the double coat situations, but
the dead falling out coast can tangle and harbor the moisture causing the
problems.

Joe