Re: [pyrnet] hello and housetraining

In a message dated 08/09/2001 10:26:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Reedialer1@aol.com writes:

<< now if he could only learn not to pull on lead he would be perfect in all
 ways. the good news is that with my new longer arms i should be able to
 change ceiling lightbulbs without a chair in a year or so.  >>

I can certainly appreciate someone who find the silver lining in every cloud.
Every time I think I have Pico trained not to pull, he finds something else
he just can't resist. I thought he would grow out of this habit, but he is 2
now (tomorrow as a matter of fact - Happy Birthday Pico) and I still don't
see signs of it diminishing. I might have to look into getting one of those
Halti collars.

Elaine and Pico