Re: [pyrnet] Happy Birthday Pico!

In a message dated 8/10/2001 11:20:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
EFPico@gateway.net writes:

<< Maybe
 I can afford a fence by his third birthday. LOL >>
when i built one of my houses we had the fence in BEFORE the closing. it was
a bit scary in case we didnt close in the end, but luckily we did. i had a
doggy enclosure with a heavy duty 6' chainlink fence, that had 2 runs in it
and was surrounded by a full  yard fence of 6'. my brother-in-law said all
that was missing were the guards on the roof with machine guns and the place
could pass for max security!
btw, could someone tell me how those darn cats and stray dogs STILL managed
to get in the yard? we eventually had to dig a trench around the yard on the
outside and drop a piece of bent wire down and out so animals couldnt dig
into my yard. talk about security, lol.