Re: [pyrnet] Happy Birthday Pico!

In a message dated 08/10/2001 5:51:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Reedialer1@aol.com writes:

<<  i had a
 doggy enclosure with a heavy duty 6' chainlink fence, that had 2 runs in it
 and was surrounded by a full  yard fence of 6'. >>

I am looking to put in a 6 ft fence around the back yard, wood where John Q.
Public can see it and chain link in the back. The first quotes have come in a
little high, so I am now trying to decide if I want to just do part of the
yard or wait till I have saved up all my pennies.

Thanks for the info on the gentle leader. I know when these had been
discussed before on the list, some preferred one over the other. I just
couldn't remember which one was preferred.

Elaine