[pyrnet] CARE: Accidents in the house

I have a question and was hoping someone might have a suggestion on what is
causing my 4 year old male (neutered) Pyr to suddenly start going to the
bathroom in the house.  He has never (ever) done this before.  Two days ago
for the first time he urinated in the family room, and just this evening we
caught him in the act of going (poop) in the living room.  We can't for the
life of us figure out what is causing this.  We also have a 3 year old female
Pyr, but we know it is the male because both times he was caught.  If anyone
could offer any help or suggestions as to why he might be doing this, it
would be so much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Sue
P.S.  There have been no changes in his home life or behavior