[pyrnet] New member of the family

Well, the long awaited new Pyrenees puppy arrived in our home on Friday the
10th.  He is quite a bundle of fun and fur.  He has already begun showing
what I will assume is a Pyr trait...patrolling our fence perimeter on
occasion.

He is pure white (save for around the eyes and lips).   He is quite laid back
for a puppy (I am comparing this to a lab and a blue heeler (ACD) we used to
have) but certainly does have his bursts of exuberant play.  He was 8 weeks
old when we picked him up and about 14 lbs (at 7.5 weeks).

He is learning to walk on the leash quite well....day 4 (today) went very
well with each day showing improvement.  He really seems to get along great
with our 2 year old son Dusty.  I think sometimes the puppy (Romy) is looking
for Dusty as he will whine or whimper a bit (and walk around like he is
looking) when just I play with him and Dusty is not in sight .  Maybe that is
just my imagination but it seems like it!

Well, just wanted to give you all the good news.

Sincerely,

Keith, Soo, and Dusty