Re: [pyrnet] Is this a sign of intelligence?

Carol, are you sure she isn't a white shepherd?  I've only seen one Pyr that can catch, but
I have had several that are very good at figuring ways of getting to things and keeping
track of moving things.  I did think that they were pretty smart.
Charlotte