[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20010817

In a message dated 8/18/2001 12:01:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
pyrnet-l-owner@pyrnet.org writes:

Robyn Allwright wrote:

>>> I wondered if it was a coincidence that my 2 Pyrs don't catch. With
>> Garth, I
>>> would throw food at him and it would just bounce off his forehead.>>>>>>

Robyn,

My first Pyr  ,Daryl, would catch popcorn,(one piece at a time), when We
would throw it in the air for Him---Almost everytime !--An"D", only 1/2 the
time---Susie, We have to put it in Her mouth for Her-(She can't be bothered
with the "small things", like catching popcorn!!) <BG>--Dusty,(puppy),  jumps
up and down, with the look on His face of
ME TOO !! ME TOO!! <BG>
Pam Croy
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM