Re: [pyrnet] Greetings All

Welcome Matt, congratulations on your new baby.  I looked up my puppy records and
have a wide range of weights at  7 weeks.  They range from 7 1/2 pounds to 18
pounds at  7 weeks.  The males are almost always heavier.  It is interesting that
one of the females that weighed in the 7 lb range ended up being almost exactly
the same size as her cousin who weighed 14 lbs at 7 weeks. How much does your pup
weigh?  Usually they do not eat very well for the first few days in a new home,
but she should start picking up soon. Perhaps the dam did not produce enough
milk.
    Remember that Pyrs are not as heavy as Sts. (don't drool as much either :)!
)  Let us know how she is getting along.
Charlotte