[pyrnet] Puppy Lola

    I feel so terrible yall.  The breeder has agreed to buy Lola back.  I am
absorbing the cost of worming my St. and two year old son, rehab efforts so
far (formula and stabilization) but I feel terrible about giving her back.  I
am struggling with the idea of giving her back as there is much invested love
and closeness to this soul who has lived with us only about a week.
    I have done rehab work for years and have had my heart broken on many
occasions with many lives.  I do not regret it nor do I look for pity.  I
want a healthy pet who will live a wholesome life.  Am I wrong?

Matt Agnese
Concord NC
Louie