[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20010

In a message dated 8/21/2001 12:02:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
pyrnet-l-owner@pyrnet.org writes:

feeding schedule my just 6 month old pyr pup has started losing interest in
breakfast. he will eat lunch (although not excited about it) and be anxious
for dinner and eat it all. is it time to switch to 2x a day for feedings?>>>

Hi Folks,
Same story here !  Dusty is 11 months--I've been feeding 3 meals a day since
I got Him at 7 weeks---I just make sure that I  divide the amount of food
that I feed into 1/3 increments---
Should I also go to 2x a day instead of 3x a day ?

Thank You,
Pam Croy
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM