[pyrnet] Health

Hi all.  We have a 2 1/2 year old rescue Pyr.  It's been so hot here, and
after he drinks a large amount of water, he's been throwing up.  It's
usually after a play session, or a roam around the perimeter of our
property.  He seems fine after he throws up, even eating and drinking some
more.  Is this normal? Should we be concerned?  Should we let him cool down
before we let him drink?
Also- our Pyr has a tattoo between his rear legs near his groin.  It's the
greek letter Psi.  Is anyone familiar with this?  Could it be a breeders
mark?
Any input is greatly appreciated.
-Mark, Sue and Argus
Bath PA