[pyrnet] French Judging Results

Hello all,

Not sure if it was posted yet - but here's a Big Brag.

As some of you may be aware from previous posts.   Mr. Alain Pecoult from
France (known for his expertise in GP's) judged the Annapolis KC Show on
Sunday.

This was a show (to say the least) had a few of us on pins and needles!

Big Brags go out to:

Bitches First: Winner's Bitch and BOS went to Jack & Charlotte Perry's
 Pyreau's Blue Ridge Mist - 4 Point Major  (puppy)

Now for Dogs: Winner's Dog, Best of Winner's AND BEST OF BREED (over 7
(SEVEN) Specials - including a Multiple Best In Show Winner) goes to Wayne &
Jean Boyd's:

New Champion Rivergroves Black Jack.(this is my Chatty's sire so I can brag!
Vbg!)

A good time was had by all.  Much special thanks to National Capitol GPC for
hosting a picnic after showing it was fantastic.  Patricia was right - Mr.
Pecoult speaks perfect English and hopefully Charlotte will post what his
overall impressions were on the dogs he judged (hint hint - where is it
Charlotte
?????).

Again big congrats to all!

Forgot something......

Mr. Pecoult made a cut out of the males - He pulled three males

Ch. Rivergroves Kendall Jackson
Ch. Maranatha's Cold Blue Steel  (I was dying here! LOL!)
*Ch. Rivergroves Blackjack (*pending AKC confirmation)

He pulled 1 bitch special
Ch. Maranatha's Natasha Fatale

Dianne Migas - Jersey Shore
Steel Moment Great Pyrenees