RE: [pyrnet] Electric Fences??

Yes we have a Pyr that respects the electric fence 100% (to date) for more
then a year.
The key to it is the training.
If the dog gets a correction (shock) they must instinctive jump back into
the SAFE zone.
My neighbor has two black labs that go right through the fence get shocked
and go on there marry way.
We used to shave his hair for the collar post to touch the skin better but
find it unnecessary.
The company we used will refund your money if the fence does not work.

Is it appropriate to list companies on this list?