[pyrnet] Re: Rimadyl report

The Pfizer web site has a report on Rimadyl in its December 2000 Technical
Bulletin. See:

http://www.pfizer.com/ah/rimadyl/tbull.html

We did not report to Pfizer our suspicions that rimadyl caused or
contributed to the death from megaesophagus of our senior dog Sebastien. I
recently heard from a woman who lost two dogs to mega, the animals' medical
histories appeared to be divergent, apart from taking this drug. In general
it does seem well tolerated but obviously people have to be vigilant for
any of the side-effects admitted by Pfizer.

Shirley McGreal, Patou, Ivy and Bullet