[pyrnet] Chat: question, please

Hi all,
Hubby and I will be leaving for alburquerque, NM within the next few days~~We
recieved a "post" from the home office to advise us of the very low humidity
there~~
Is anyone out there that can give me some "tips","tricks" to protect
myself,(skin, hair, lips, eyes) , ect...from the dryness ?
Living here in Florida, I've never had to worry about "low humidity"  <BG>
~~~~~~~~and, when We went to P. Rico, I didn't have to worry there either
!~~~~
"leather skin, "hay hair","paper dry eyes", (none of these things "turn me on
"~~~~~
I know that We'll have a great time, I just don't want to be bothered with
something that I can avoid~~

thank you for your time~~~~~
Pam Croy
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM