[pyrnet] Cruciate Ligament Disease

Hi Folks!

First of all, thank-you everyone who gave me info on Cruciate Ligaments and
Patellar Luxation so quickly! I'm reading all the info over and over. Oh,
my brainwork is going now! Just when I think I'm starting to understand, I
realize how little I really know! I found everyone's input very interesting
on both cruciate ligments and patellar luxation. Will be getting a second
opinion for my boy.

Once a dog has strained or tore a cruciate ligament, will that same
ligament be "more prone" for another strain or tear?

Our Pyr is on "house arrest" and he's getting cabin fever. And if he only
knew how much longer he has to go...

Thank-you again!!

Regards,
Sonia