Re: [pyrnet] CHAT: Life after Clondike

Gordon, I knew Clondike well and I count David and Nancy K. on my
short list of close friends. You'll find no finer people than
they. Clondike lived life by her own rules, as is evidenced by
her beating the cancer. She was one in a million, and all those
who knew and loved her were all the better for having known her.
While talking on the phone to David one evening, we were
discussing Abigail's "issues". David said that Abigail truly
loves them, but Clondike considered them "staff"! If you had
actually met Clondike you'd know what I mean. (but of course she
loved them as well) She may have come from humble beginnings, but
in her mind she was Royalty! <G> She may be gone, but the stories
of her life will be told and re-told for generations. If there
ever was a Pyr that was a celebrity, it was Clondike!

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com