Re: [pyrnet] Gordon's quest

Gotta love those old Pyrs...my best friend (now departed) was one...cost way
over $2000 in vet bills to keep patching him up. If necessary, I would have
continued to do so.

I hope when I can't stand Wisconsin winters anymore, you can help me find a
spot down there.

You are a very bright light and have made my day !!