Re: [pyrnet] intro:)

hermit@duo-county.com writes:

<< About the Pyr that didn't.t work out ... I think it best to get
 them young and they grow into your expectations for them.
 I'd say the un-Pyr-like-Pyr was trained to do just as you say ...
 neglect his work.

   Hope you have wonderful luck with Noah  My Mary is a livestock
 guardian dog,  >>

Yeah, I was hopeful about the rescue.... I do Mastiff rescue and really
believe in the cause, and heard mixed reviews about rescue dogs becoming
LGDs. This dog had a guardian instinct but directed it toward our front porch
and had no interest in anything but people. I am thrilled though, he is now
in the best situation possible and is a very lucky, happy boy.

What kind of goats do you have? I have a couple Nubians, pretty little
things. The girl will be bred this winter if she gets big enough. We also
have two lovely alpacas for Noah; he has grown up with alpacas so I hope he
feels right at home.

Kirsten