RE: [pyrnet] intro:)

What does one do with their goats? I know they're
cute as hell.  I tend to stick to more mainstream
livestock (horses).  Argus the Wonder Pyr loves to
graze with the horses- it's quite a site.  He's
not really a very good LGD, as he just chases our
ducks; he wants to PLAY!!, tho they don't know
that.  He's been quite the addition to our little
farm, couldn't imagine life without him.  We had
major worries about aggression (he's a rescue),
but that's history now.  He's great with kids and
people he's introduced to, altho he HATES my
brother  (???).  That's another battle...

 Sue Mark and Gus
   Betula Farm
   Bath Pennsylvania USA