Re: [pyrnet] intro:)

"He's great with kids and
people he's introduced to, altho he HATES my
brother  (???).  That's another battle..."

So -- do you really want your brother at your house all the time LOL  maybe
Argus has good taste in people --He picked you!

Unfortunately our crew loved the whole family - Sisters, brothers, in-laws
and kids.. Loved them all so much we are now preparing for the "Family
Christmas"  it will start a week before Christmas and End the weekend after
New Years.  Everyone wants to come and have a few days of shopping and
skiing and snowmobiling...Hmmmm if  I  pray for rain will  I be thrown out
of the state?  Probably... and all that would mean is that I would have a
house full of grouchy adults and wet dogs and kids... okay everybody -- Go
to Church, Temple, Synagog and Mosc -- and start praying for BIG snow in the
Western Mtns of Maine for Christmas  --

I thank you for your help... or you could take a brother or a sister or some
kids...<VBG>

Tea