Re: [pyrnet] CHAT: Life after Clondike

pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
>We have just signed the papers to formally adopt Abigail, who is becoming
>much more social as we expose her to a variety of people and
>events.  She's not ready to become a therapy dog just yet, but she is a
>loving companion and she makes us laugh.
>
>Clondike's loss has been really hard on Nancy and me, but with the support
>of friends all over the world and the love of Ms. Abigail we are managing.
Nancy and David, why am I not surprised? Somehow, seeing you with Abigail
at the specialty, I had a hunch she was already "yours."
Like you, we have a new girl, not aggressive in any way, but very timid.
Tori too is on a "desensitization" regimen to get her accustomed to new
people and places. We're seeing small signs of progress, and she too is
the most loving pyr we've ever had. Our hearts still ache for our boy
Paddington, but this "little" girl is total delight to all of us.
Ann, Peg, Ivy Rose (who's totally forgotten she's almost 9 as she plays
with her new "sister") and Tori.