[pyrnet] New Pyr owner

Hi. My name is Rhonda, and my husband and I are the proud new parents of a
Pyr pup. Actually, we got Newman when he was eight weeks old, and he is now
4 1/2 months and 65 lbs. We got him after our 15-year-old Spitz
passed  away, and hubby announced that he'd always wanted a "big" dog. So
we argued about what to get until we happened upon the Great Pyrenees. So
far, we adore him.  Except when he goes outside and rolls in the mud, then
comes galloping in to enthusiastically "share" his fun with me! LOL. Storms
energize him and have him bouncing off the walls (literally). Outside of
chewing up $400 worth of stuff in two days (which ALmost had him eating
gruel the rest of his life), he's really remarkably well-behaved for such a
big youngster.

Just thought I'd pop in and say "Hi"!