[pyrnet] Fw: Chat: Missing Mastiff in NY please help

HI,

Can you   Please crosspost this to any list you may be on.  Any
information
no matter how trivial it may seem would be greatly appreciated.
Altmar is
north of Syracuse, New York about 35 miles, it is on interstate
81. If you
are in that area and have the time-a visit to your local shelters
and
dogwarden would be deeply appreciated. These are close friends of
mine, I
know the power and the reach of the Internet.  I know we can help
them.

    Hello,
    I am writing this to ask all of you who are in the Altmar, NY
and
    surrounding areas to help in our search for our Laci girl.
She is a 19
month old fawn brindle. She is small, and probably will not go to
a stanger
willingly. She has been missing since Monday. She escaped a 6'
pen and then
jumped a chain link fence. I am sure she is looking for her
Daddy. My
husband, Mark left yesterday morning to go back to New York to
look for her.
He said he is staying there until he finds her. Please, if anyone
sees or
hears anything please call me in Ohio at (937) 855 - 6874 (home)
or (513) 705
- 9669 (work)or (937) 672 - 0275 (cell). Mark is at (315) 298 -
7057. If he
is out, give the information to whoever answers, as everyone
there is
involved. Our children are becoming very scared that she will not
return.
Please pray for them. My 10 year old daughter, Miranda sleeps
with Laci's
pictures at her chest, and constantly talks to her hoping Laci
will sense the
communication.
    Please pray for our strength and Laci's safe return. This is
a /living
nightmare.
    Thank you all for any prayers and support,
    Sincerely,
    Stephanie Gregory
    Armoni Mastiffs
    Germantown, OH

    I am crossing posting this for Mark and Steph, please cross
post this to
any list that can help!!!!!
    Thank you!!--  Anita G. Ciannilli  --  Cia's Boston
Terriers -
2ciasbos@twcny.rr.com
-----
Can you keep your eye peeled if you are in NY?
thanks,
dona
CyranoHounds
THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR QUALITY