[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20010908

Hmmm...about throwing up...Newman ate an entire bar of soap the week we got
him, and barfed all night and had the runs all the  next day. Too bad he
didn't connect the eating of the soap to the consequences, because the NEXT
week he got into the shampoo....

I have a question, too. When we got Newman at 8 weeks, he was VERY fluffy,
with nice, long hair. Then, as he grew, his hair seemed to shrink, almost
as if he's outgrown it. Is this phenomenon common? Will his hair end up
being nice and long like it's supposed to? My sister hadn't seen him for a
couple of weeks and thought we'd shaved him!

Rhonda