Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20010908

His hair probably got so clean from the soap and shampoo it quit growing
LOL.  My pyr pup did the same thing.  Her hair changed in texture and
length.  Someone saw her at the vet and said she was a cross but she's
purebred.  Maybe it takes a while before the full adult coat comes in?  My
girl is 7 months now.  Hasn't gotten the soap but did carry out my cleaning
bucket and mop and chewed on both.

Julie and Em