Re: [pyrnet] Pyr Chow

----- Original Message -----
From: "Julie Johnston" <raven4luck@home.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2001 2:37 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Pyr Chow

  Julie, I have flagged any audition from you, so that I can move it
up on the list.
   You may have the overstuffed  buffalo leather chair,
and complementary Martha Stewart footstool, and I will use the nail
keg. Write your own ticket,girl!
    Will forward map in plenty of time. Please overlook the
coffee stains.
    Dress is casual, or not at all.
    Will make you a peach-hickory nut pie and you can keep the oil
lamp burning all night.  (The last guest deemed
worthy of keeping the lamp going  was a government man looking for
rampant pot plants in this neighborhood. I thought it best to keep him
happy.  He didn't find any around here, because there  aren't any.
But I never tell guests what to smoke or drink or when to shine their
shoes.
  Anxious in Kentucky,

   Hermit in the Woods, singing  She'll Be Coming Round the Mountain.