Re: [pyrnet] Pyr Chow

We have just completed a switch to "Royal Canin Natural Blend"--Adult for
Tori and Senior for Ivy Rose. They both seem to love it, and within a
couple of weeks, still only getting about half and half, we noticed a
marked rise in energy and playfulness. Tori's coat seems to be improving,
too. Both formulas contain glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate as well as
other natural nutritional supplements, vegetables, etc. We had the same
experience you mention with Science Diet--the dogs wouldn't touch it. We
feel good about this natural product and our girls surely like it.
Ann, Peg, Ivy Rose and Tori