Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2001 10:55 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Pyr Chow/Gordon

Dear Mr. Crump,

Laughing and tee-heeing when reading messages...ya'll be careful, dem's ladies kinfolk's gone be pretty mad 'bout them takin' up w/ a scamp like you...specially cuz you don't sound all dat bad...gotta sweet niece living in New Hampshire (republican country)...stay away from her...she's beaoooooooooooteeeeeeeful;-)  Nope, I won't even tell her about you, nope, never...no matter how charming you are.

How come you only have one pyr?

Laughing every time your name appears &
Living quietly in NC
w/ 3 pyrs (woo-woof-WOOF!) can you hear 'em?
& Barb H