Re: [pyrnet] Pyr Chow

   Good point,Tea.  But I don't have a wife.  She held her own
auditions while I was playing Cary Grant as husband.
It  seems a fair way to choose a wife to me, worked for her.
But to be truthful, we were getting back together, 12 years after the
divorce.   She died the next week from
chronic pneumonia the antibiotics couldn't handle. She was a wonderful
wife and wonderful person.
   I choose to live alone, not because I am self-centered or hard to
get along with, but because  I am tired of trying to make silk purses
out of sow's ears.  I am working on two writing projects that take a
lot of time, mostly late at night and early in the morning.  I get up
about 3:30a.m. (CST) and write from two to four hours.  That usually
uses up
about all I have to say for one day.(But I still write a few thousand
words more on line, because I like the people on this list.  They are
special. And I belong to three other lists.
   My auditions will feature all the pomp and ceremony of a premiere
movie, lights sweeping the sky. a band (trying to book Elton John, not
because I like him, but I want the auditions to be a status event).
Pink Ladies will be served
and the ladies will all receive quality, elbow length gloves
so they won't spoil their gloves.  You will know the gloves are
quality ones when I tell you that they will come from Southern States
or possibly fromWal-Mart.
    We will serve  lime sherbet and peanut-butter cookies,
and if they are still in season, fried squirrel hips.
    Wish me success with what undoubtedly will be the social event of
the county.

Hermit in the Woods,reading  How to Recognize a Good
Woman by Lorena Bobbitt's husband.