Re: [pyrnet] Jan and Albert

Yes Jan, puppies can be exhausting! I have a friend, who, when she had her very first litter, called me all excited to tell me how many of each sex were whelped. She called back the next day to correct the count. Seems she was so tired after whelping all night (actually, watching the whelping) that she had missed a few peters!<VBG> I still remind her of that occasionally.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com