Re: [pyrnet] Coats

ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net writes:

She's just over 3 years old, we've had her since she
was 12 weeks old, and this is the first time that I can remember (I've also
checked the records, as I think I'm getting half-heimzers) that she really
lost any of her coat.  Sure, we've had the "normal" shedding like all Pyrs,
but she has never really lost fur like a real "blow".  Is this
characteristic linked with being a slow maturer?  Or is she just "weird".

It is not unusual to see a major shed between two and three years of age.

Joe