Re: [pyrnet] Zack -- throwing up

Kaopectate to a horse -- I don't think I want to know.

Every one is fine her -- it is still hot and no one is going to get
supper -- We had to run to a selectmans's meeting and Mitch left the cabinet
(upper level) door for the dog bones open.  We just got home to an empty box
of dog bones two of the dogs just helped themselves.  --They will probably
throw up all night.  -- Oh well that's the problem with have large smart
dogs.  I know it had to be Zack who got them down -- he is the only one tall
enough -- but my bet is on Casey for devouring the most of them- she is our
chow hound.

It has really been one @#$$ing Monday
Tea