Re: [pyrnet] Zack -- throwing up

Charcoal is another good remedy for removing toxins.  They have it in
capsulated form at the Health food stores.  It was the first thing we'd push
down an NG (nose tube) at the hospital for the OD's.  Three 8 or 12oz
bottles of liquid black.  Quite messy and hard to do on a combative patient.
Got spit on me once and I learned how to throw the sheet over a spitters
face real quick.  (-;  Much worse the next day though, what a mess...  And
much more than you wanted to know I'm sure.  heh heh

I've taken it for upset stomachs and have given it to the dogs with good
success though.

Julie