RE: [pyrnet] Pyr Chow

Gordon- when you mentioned the Chevet just off the
front porch, I almost spit out my coffee!

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
[mailto:owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org]On
Behalf Of Gordon Crump
Sent: 10 September, 2001 7.41
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Pyr Chow

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tea" <tea4c@landmarknet.net>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 5:58 PM

Tea, I was thinking of you during planning and
there will be plenty of
the smoky stuff just off the front porch in the
Chevette.  I wouldn't
disappoint you for the world, or offer you a cheap
brand, even though
I will have to skin nine more possums to pay for
it.

Hermit in the Woods, where I belong
=========

> of my teens -- Grasshoppers, Brandy Alexanders
and Sloe Gin
Fizzes --
> Now if you would like pull out the
Scotch..single malt and the
XXXtra dry

esquire@pyrnet.org with
> unsubscribe pyrnet-l
> as the BODY of the message.  The SUBJECT is
ignored.