Re: [pyrnet] Pyr Chow

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sue Magasich" <smagasich@snyderhoffman.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>

   Sue, it is a beautiful piece of machinery, white, all the windows
and doors, good tires, good upholstery, with but a rather large dent
in the roof where the goats like to
play.
   I am not one of those who  decorates with
a lot of junk cars that collect  around the house for years.  I move
mine around, so as not to kill the grass. I use it so seldom that I
have to remember to drive it to keep the battery up.  You would enjoy
a ride through the pretty green hills of Kentucky in that
sweet-running baby!

Hermit in the Woods, when he is not in the Chevette,
charging its batteries and neglecting his own.

Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 6:39 AM
Subject: RE: [pyrnet] Pyr Chow