Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 11:07 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Scrapple in Bottles?

I've been thinking on this on Hermit and now I have the answer.  You must of spilled your coffee turning the hand crank on the generator that runs your computer!  I feels so smart.  (-;  So... How much money did you lose to Miss Allie on that day.  You put me right there with that story - the sign of a good writer.

Julie  :::still chuckling:::