Re: [pyrnet] Pyr Chow/Gordon

What? I LOVE Wisconsin. Born and raised.. I'd never leave this state. It is
beautiful, the people are friendly, and "most" people respect the rights of
both man and beast here... Plus there are beer, brats, and wonderful Packer
& Badger tailgate parties....oh the stories. Don't know what I said to come
across as hating this state. Sorry if you got that impression.