Re: [pyrnet] Suspected Terrorism Attack on the world Trade Center

pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
> My heart and prayers go out to the victims and
>the family and loved ones of the victims.
>Marie and Beau
Indeed, and to those like yourself you have loved ones involved in trying
to address this madness. Also: to parents of children. How do you deal
with something like this without adding to the terror they're already
experiencing?
Our pyrs went through a period yesterday where they seemed terribly
anxious--Ivy Rose as if there was an extraordinarily severe thunderstorm
on the way. We really wonder if they weren't picking up the general angst
in the air, given their sensitivity.
Ann, Peg, Ivy Rose and Tori