Re: [pyrnet] CHAT: The 2nd Day That Will Live In Infamy

Hi Everyone,

Who would ever know that a list for people who love their pyrs so much could
give us such comfortat this time.  Barb, I wish I knew you were up all
night, the last time I checked the list it was after midnight.

I live about 30 miles for Boston and work for big financial company with
buildings in Boston and in the Boston area.  My building is in the outskirts
of Boston.  We had a bombscare yesterday because somebody had actually
dropped of a package and ran.  My coworkers witnessed this, so we knew why
we had the firedrill to eveacuate the building (the others had no idea).  I
had never been so scared in my life, we ran as far from the building as
possible.  I then went home.  They did open the building up after a few
hours, I have no idea what happened to the package.

I do not know if I'll ever be able to go into a hi-rise building again, or
airplane.  I cannot even imagine what the New Yorkers are feeling.

God Bless the U.S. and lets pray for our country,

Marie Gorman
Franklin, MA