From: Sherri Artz Gilbert [mailto:sartzgilbert@wiche.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 9:03 AM
To: 'pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org'
Subject: RE: [pyrnet] Suspected Terrorism Attack on the world Trade
Center

Ann,
That is exactly Dumpling was acting.  She is terrified of thunderstorms.
Yesterday the skies were a clear as could be.  She paced and kept staring at
the sky through the windows that are 20 ft. off the floor.  She hid under
the staircase and in the closet as if awaiting the storm. She was restless
all through the night.  We live almost 2000 from NY/DC.  I told some folks
here at work and of course they think I'm nuts.  Even the Jack Russells were
mellow, which never ever happens.

Sherri