[pyrnet] Fw:: WE STAND UNITED

-------Original Message-------

Friday Night at 7:00 p.m. step out your door, stop your car, or step out
of your establishment and light a candle.   We will show the world that
Americans are strong and united together against terrorism.  Please pass
this to everyone on your e-mail list.  We need to reach everyone across the
United States quickly.  The message:  WE STAND UNITED - WE WILL NOT TOLERATE
TERRORISM!

Thank you.

We need press to cover this - we need the world to see.

Donate cash, emergency relief information in Yahoo! News.