[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20010914

Hi, all.

Thanks for the suggestions about Newman's eye "problem". I don't think it's
anything like ringworm. It just looks like something from an irritated
eye--like maybe he stuck his face into something he's allergic to or
something. I've been putting human eye drops in it the past couple of days
(just lubricating drops). Figure it can't hurt and might help. And I'm
keeping it wiped clean. We'll see if it helps. If not, he's due at the vet
in a couple of weeks because I take him by to be weighed and to pick up his
stuff for heartworms and such (he's growing so fast, I figure it's better
to weigh him before getting it) and I'll have the vet check him then.

Interestingly enough, a friend of mine raises dogs and trains guide dogs
and one of the dogs she trained was on the WTC with it's owner, and they
both got out...the dog led its charge all the way down to the ground floor
from something like the 64th or 68th floor after the chaos started. Becky
says she's very proud of her "grandpup", but isn't surprised because Seaver
was always the steadiest and most intelligent of the dogs she's trained.
Another friend said she saw Seaver on Good Morning America this morning.

Hubby and I and Newman are leaving in a bit to go down to the dorm and take
some stuff for our son, who is at Trinity University here in town. (1st
year through 3rd, they are required to live on campus). Bobby hasn't seen
Newman in a few weeks, and I'll bet he'll be surprised at how big he's gotten.