[pyrnet] CHAT: Standing Together

Today, Penn-Dutch Great Pyrenees Club held their Regional
Specialty Show in conjunction with the Lehigh Valley Kennel Club
All Breed Show. Of course we all had a good time, but I was very
touched by the thoughtfulness of either the LVKC, or the
Superintendent. (not sure who did this) One of those two groups
provided red, white and blue flat ribbons (for those who don't
know, they are just like you would get for 1st through 4th place
in the classes) with the words, "In Memory Of  Those Lost. God
Bless America. September 11, 2001" And there is a picture of the
flag on the ribbon. Everyone was wearing one of these, including
the Judges and Handlers. It was really something to see.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com