[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20010915

Thanks, Sandy, for the advice about the dry eye. I'll ask the vet about it
when I take Newman in next.

He's been high as a kite today. It's so funny to see this big white dog,
that you would expect to be clumsy, bouncing around like a rabbit.

Gotta say, though, we've got to work on his manners. He's just the right
height right now to run up behind someone and stick his nose into their
b*** cracks. It can be VERY embarrassing (and startling!). Hubby had him
with him the other day and Newman did it to some strange man, and Larry
apologized, saying, "I'm sorry...we're thinking of changing his name to
'Goose'."