Re: [pyrnet] RE: Denise/Bear's own aggressiveness

In a message dated 9/17/01 8:52:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time, kaiser4@gulftel.com writes:

I'm wondering if I have him neutered if that would help.  He's going to be two this October 31 and I think that's old to have him neutered but I also think it MAY help with the aggressiveness.

Its never too late to neuter and you should try that.  I don't want to open up this whole mess of dog aggression especially against children who are friendly, as it is all emotion and little reason.  Reason must prevail, but now with everyone being so emotional about what just happened in New York it does not seem like the time.

Good luck.

Joe