[pyrnet] Rainbow Bridge forward

Thank you for forwarding this to the group.

I think like many others this whole thing has been too overwhelming to
process.  I have watched for days as the reports have come in and have found
myself almost incapable of feeling anything.  For the first time today I
have cried.  Strange the things that will finally bring the release and some
small comfort.

My favorite aunt passed away an hour before the Challenger disaster and I
was greatly comforted at the funeral by one of her friends who told about
how she was always the first to greet newcomers to the church and help them
find their way around the town.  She felt that God had needed a special
greeter for that group of newcomers and had called my aunt to help with the
job.  Nice to know about the special greeters waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Caryl