Re: [pyrnet] Rainbow Bridge forward

----- Original Message -----
From: "The Vehrings" <vehring@worldnet.att.net>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 1:00 PM
Subject: [pyrnet] Rainbow Bridge forward

> Thank you for forwarding this to the group.
>
> My favorite aunt passed away an hour before the Challenger disaster and I
> was greatly comforted at the funeral by one of her friends who told about
> how she was always the first to greet newcomers to the church and help
them
> find their way around the town.
 Nice to know about the special greeters waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

> Caryl

Thank you Caryl. This touched me very deeply as well. I asked for permission
to forward it. And shared it when I was granted permission. It was
especially touching when the fluffy dog asked if there would be any children
coming. My heart broke when they listed the passengers on the planes that
hit the World Trade Center. There were children there. A two year old boy,
and a four year old girl. Babies gone in the blink of an eye. So tragic! I
grieve not only for the victims of the horrible act. But for the lose of a
way of life. I may never feel safe again. And I can't help but wonder how
deeply this act will change my six year old son's future. Especially as my
husband is in the Navy. Fear seems to be my constant companion now days.
Marie and Beau